I received this book for free to review but all thoughts and opinions are my own.
11+
With an evil and powerful witch on the loose, the Witchlings have to prepare for the final battle by analyzing a very confusing prophecy. They set off on a journey but find danger everywhere. . .even close to home.
I haven’t read the Witchlings series in a little while but the second I picked up this book I felt instantly transported back to Ravenskill walking alongside Seven. This book immersed me and captured me as I gasped and laughed alongside the girls. There were plenty of twists and surprises and I could never have predicted how the story went. This was an amazing end to the Witchlings series and perfectly wrapped everything up. A lot of new characters were introduced but they all were so different I had no problem keeping them straight.
Seven is an adventurous and caring character. I love her kindness and willingness to do nearly anything for her friends and family.
Thorn - I love her sewing and crafting abilities and how much she contributes to what the girls do. She loves her friends so much and is such a loving character.
Valley is my fave (maybe because of her hair) and also because of her attitude and wits.
If you like fantasy, magic, friendship stories, and adventures you will love this book!
Latte to match - lavender latte with blackberry cold foam
11+
With an evil and powerful witch on the loose, the Witchlings have to prepare for the final battle by analyzing a very confusing prophecy. They set off on a journey but find danger everywhere. . .even close to home.
I haven’t read the Witchlings series in a little while but the second I picked up this book I felt instantly transported back to Ravenskill walking alongside Seven. This book immersed me and captured me as I gasped and laughed alongside the girls. There were plenty of twists and surprises and I could never have predicted how the story went. This was an amazing end to the Witchlings series and perfectly wrapped everything up. A lot of new characters were introduced but they all were so different I had no problem keeping them straight.
Seven is an adventurous and caring character. I love her kindness and willingness to do nearly anything for her friends and family.
Thorn - I love her sewing and crafting abilities and how much she contributes to what the girls do. She loves her friends so much and is such a loving character.
Valley is my fave (maybe because of her hair) and also because of her attitude and wits.
If you like fantasy, magic, friendship stories, and adventures you will love this book!
Latte to match - lavender latte with blackberry cold foam
Comments
Post a Comment