Exposures

View this review on my Goodreads:
https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/8503188487

Watch me unbox this book here!
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/aaCP-3yGtQc

Follow my Youtube for unboxings and other bookish content!
https://www.youtube.com/@EmmaIsABookworm

0 stars romance
0 stars language
10+

☆⛤♥⭑exposures⭑♥⛤☆
This book is about a girl who struggles with OCD, and when it becomes too much she begins to go to therapy to face her fears. I really enjoyed this book and learned a lot about OCD and the experiences of people who struggle with it.

☆⛤♥⭑peyton⭑♥⛤☆
Peyton was a lovely character to read this book through! She fought through her fears and learned so much and I was very proud of her! I loved reading through her journey and learning coping strategies for different things. I do not have OCD but do struggle mentally sometimes and some of the methods used in the book would be applied to my situation.

☆⛤♥⭑her family⭑♥⛤☆
I loved Peyton’s family so much! They were so supportive of her and wanted to help. I know that this is the ideal situation and doesn’t always happen, but they just made me happy with their kindness.

☆⛤♥⭑the art⭑♥⛤☆
Lily Williams is an amazing illustrator and I absolutely loved the art style in this book! She really brought all the characters to life and used different styles to represent moments and really sucked me into Peyton’s story.

☆⛤♥⭑in summary♥⛤☆
If you like realistic fiction, journeys to find oneself, or m characters who are strong, you will love this book!

xoxo
emma

Comments